Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hawaii Day 4

Today was my kind of day! We hopped from beach to beach and snorkeled all day! 
I love days filled with adventure!

We drove to Lahiana and rented snorkel gear and went to a rock beach. We walked quite a ways through a jungle looking forest to get there. The snorkeling wasn't the best but we had a good time in the water. We saw a HUGE sea turtle and followed it around for a while. 












We drove around the island on a pretty 
sketchy road to see a blow hole and heart rock.
We walked down really steep dried lava to get to the blow hole. 


^^Sporting the glasses for the rest of the week

The blow hole is on the edge of a cliff. It's a huge hole that sucks water up and blows it all over the place. We were standing really far away from it and still got sprayed. 







Trayco had heard that the blow hole is really dangerous because if you get close you'll get sucked back down with the water. It was hilarious because he was freaking out the entire time and wouldn't let me get very close to it. 



The heart rock was right on the edge of the cliff and I had to use every bribe I had in me to get Trayco to take a picture with me. Needless to say Trayco got his fair share of adventure today! 


^Notice who is closer to the cliff HA! 




^Thankfully we didn't see this until after or 
I don't think Trayco would have walked down. 

We went into town again and ate lunch at Cool Cats, 
seriously couldn't get enough of their burgers. 

We spent the rest of the day at Nipili beach and went snorkeling and bogie boarded. I need to upload our gopro video because I was trying to film Trayco bogie boarding and a huge wave came it and brought Trayco in hard and he ran right into me and knocked me down into the water It's hilarious! 






^BEAUTIFUL SUNSET!!!!!!!

We stopped by Ululani's for round two of shaved ice. Trayco's swim shorts were so full of sand from bogie boarding that by the time he stood up his seat in the rental car was FULL of sand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment