Sunday, June 28, 2015

Wise words

Today I had one of the moments when you realize Heavenly Father is trying to teach you something.

I read the First Presidency message before church and afterwards prayed that I can keep a positive attitude and focus on the good in my life.

"It is one of the great ironies of our age that we are blessed with so much and yet we can be so unhappy...
Happiness doesn't come from external circumstances. It comes from the inside--regardless of what is happening around us"
-President Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

Then in Sunday School someone made 
a comment that I knew was just for me:

"Too often we focus on the hole 
and sometimes even pray for the hole to be filled. 
When what we should be focusing 
on is the rest of the doughnut"







2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I'm so glad that you shared it with the rest of us. It is definitely something I need to work on. But right now, all I want is a doughnut! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete