Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sometimes your cousin's appendix dies 
and you get to spend a few days at her house 
while she recovers from surgery!

Highlights of the week included:

Trayco coming up for a surprise visit

Some intense Mario Kart matches

Trayco seeing Honey I Shrunk the Kids for the first time 

Getting stuck in the snow while trying to return dishes

Sherlock marathon and Olive Garden take-out


Amy and I twining the most
 comfortable shirt in the world! 

Thanks for the fun week Amy! 
Lets not wait for the next surgery to get together :)

2 comments:

  1. I need to hop on blogs more often! This was fabulous and had me rolling with laughter (only it doesn't hurt as much now)! Seriously, words will never be enough to thank you for saving me! Thank you so much for sacrificing four days of your life to come help the invalid. I had SO much fun and couldn't have made it without you! Plus, my kids were in 7th heaven! We love you, Molly and Trayco!

    PS - I think Olive Garden take out and Sherlock is the best combination ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete