Saturday, January 30, 2016

Grandma Szabo

I have nothing but the fondest memories
 of my Grandma Szabo.
 Growing up, sleep overs at Grandma's house were the best.
 Unlimited chicken nuggets from McDonalds, 
hours of playing with her Chevron cars, 
and boxes and boxes of cereal
 to choose from for breakfast. 

My Grandma is a strong but loving woman. 
She is spunky and can carry on a conversation with anyone. 

My Grandma as a young mother, let the missionaries in
 and ever since has been a faithful member of the church. 
Because of her generations of our family have had
 the privilege of growing up in the church.  





Recently my Grandma has gotten really sick 
so me and Jamie have been spending a lot of time with her 
and it has been such a blessing! 

A couple of days before she flew to California to recover
 with Uncle Dan and Aunt Mary 
we got to take her to the temple open house. 
She had attended stake conference 
in the tabernacle for years
 before it burned down so she was very excited to 
see the completed temple. 
She was in awe the entire time and was so 
grateful for the opportunity to be there. 


My grandma has SO many pictures. 
When we were moving her out of her house I found these gems...
Grandma and Gregg

Dan, Gregg, Scott, & Lisa

Baby Scott!


Before she left for the airpot...






No comments:

Post a Comment